Most of the time, we will simply post one prayer request and give details but, to get us started, here is a list of things you can be praying for.
- Please pray for the important "foundation building" of Lumenations which includes the following. (Disclaimer: this stuff isn't too inspiring but it is important)
- Getting our non-profit status set up well with the government
- Getting our Support Maintenance structure in place so that our ministry partners are well taken care of and they know that their money is being put to good use.
- Finding a place for our Lumenations Base of Operations (and the funds for that place - but pray that God moves on someone to give us a building to office out of)
- Getting our financial and accounting structure in place so that we can be great stewards of the funds that come to us and go through us.
- Pray for this prayer team! Pray for many more great prayer warriors to join us. Our goal, ultimately, is to have 24 prayer warriors signed up for each day of the week! Our more immediate goal is to have 4 for each day of the week by the end of March. (feel free to recruit for us)
- Pray for "divine connections", for people who "get it" in terms of Lumenation's mission and vision and who are called by God to be involved with us in some way. (feel free to be a connector as well)
- Pray for funding. Pray for God to move on the hearts of His people to give generously to Lumenations. (and, of course, feel free to join our support team if God so leads and you are not already) Here are specific funding needs that you can be praying for:
- Support for the Shackelford family. God has blessed us with 80% of our goal, enough to live on but the extra 20% would give us some breathing room with our family of 10.
- Mobile Studio Kit: Stage One - seeking to raise $15,000 to kick start our mobile media studio.
- Lumenations General Fund - we are hoping to grow our general giving from $100/month (where it is now) to $5,000/month by the end of the year.
- Pray that we find good and creative ways to communicate who we are, the vision that God has given us, and how we hope to accomplish with the help of God's big global family!
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRAYERS AND PRAYER REQUESTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW! WE WANT THIS TO BE INTERACTIVE. WHO WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT?