Most of you are aware of the amazing impact the Perspectives Study Program has had on our lives and the lives of countless others around the U.S. and the world. It is such a great tool to connect, in a paradigm-shifting way, God's people to His heart for the nations. Part of my continuing ministry will include an involvement with Perspectives wherever I might find an open door to be involved. For Lumenations to be successful, I think it will be crucial for it to have a close Kingdom-connection to the Perspectives movement. Here are some prayer points with regards to Lumenations and Perspectives:
- I will be teaching Lesson 11, "Building Bridges of Love" in Columbia, MO, a college town, on Sunday, April 8. Please pray for this class and for all the students who will hear the message.
- I will be teaching Lesson 10, "How Shall They Hear?" in Omaha, NE the next week, April 17. Please also pray for this class.
- Pray for more opportunities to teach Perspectives. Often class coordinators are fearful of bringing in someone they've not personally heard. Pray that they will "take a chance" on having me speak. Please pray for word-of-mouth between coordinators to help spread the word about Lumenations and the ministry I am doing.
- Whenever I have these opportunities, I ask God to speak clearly through me. I ask for divine appointments and connections with those who might be interested in partnering with Lumenations through prayer support, financial support or to offer their skills and expertise in some way. I pray that God will also use this to powerfully draw people closer to their "co-mission" with Jesus.
- I visited a nearby Perspectives class in Little Rock yesterday with the hopes of plugging into what is happening in Central Arkansas. God really blessed that time and orchestrated some great "divine appointments". Praise!! Please pray for wisdom in how I can best follow-up with these connections.
- Lastly, I am praying that God will use me to bring Perspectives here locally to the Searcy area. He has put it on my heart to shoot for spring or fall of 2020 to have Perspectives here. That is ambitious and won't be done with me alone, so pray for God to show me who to bring onto the team to make this happen.